Opportunities for Recent Graduates
Volkswagen Group Ireland is wholly owned by Volkswagen AG, the largest automotive company in the world with many of the most iconic automotive brands.
In Ireland we are a sales and marketing organisation distributing the Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles brands. We focus on maximising long-term sales and profitability for vehicles, parts, and accessories and on building brand loyalty through the product and service experience. We do this working in partnership with a network of over 100 franchise retailers across the Republic of Ireland, and together we are very good at what we do with over 500,000 vehicles on Irish roads today, and 1 in 4 new cars sold each year is from one of our brands.
In addition to our commercial success, what sets us apart is how we work. We combine all the advantages of a multi-brand group while at the same time encouraging a friendly upbeat rivalry that keeps us all moving forward together.
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for recent graduates across the business – real jobs with real responsibility in sales, planning and product management which will provide a foundation for successful careers for the right candidates.
What you can expect?
- On-the-job learning with structured formal training and regular collaboration with senior leaders
- A mentor who’ll be on-hand to offer insight and advice
- You will have regular meetings with your manager to discuss performance and personal development
- The opportunity to work on cross-functional projects to broaden perspective
- Formal training in year one in presentation skills, influencing others and advanced Excel
- Support towards the cost of further education
- Activities that reflect your interests, from new car launches in Ireland and Europe to testing new models before they’re released, attending product events, there’s always something going on
What is the reward and benefits package?
- A starting salary of €31,500 p.a. with clear progression steps for the first 2 years of your career
- An Employee Car Ownership Scheme that offers you an opportunity to drive a new car regularly at attractive terms and finance rates
- A bonus scheme linked to business and personal performance
- 24 days holiday plus public holidays – in addition you have the option to buy or sell days under our Holiday Flex Program
- Regular onsite medical check-ups and online support and interventions plus an allowance towards the cost of private health insurance
It takes courage to challenge the ordinary. We’re looking for exceptional graduates, who’ve got the confidence, ambition and ability to become future leaders in the Volkswagen Group Ireland and the wider Volkswagen Group internationally. We’re looking for people with the energy and determination to pursue a successful, long-term career, and who seek out opportunities to learn, develop and take responsibility.
If you share that desire, you’re the kind of person we want to work with.