Volkswagen Group Globally
The Group comprises ten brands from five European countries: Volkswagen, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, ŠKODA, SEAT, CUPRA, Audi, Lamborghini, Bentley, Porsche and Ducati.
The Commercial Vehicles Business Area primarily comprises the development, production and sale of light commercial vehicles, trucks and buses from the Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Scania and MAN brands, the corresponding genuine parts business and services.
In addition, the Volkswagen Group offers a wide range of financial services, including dealership and customer financing, leasing, banking and insurance activities, fleet management and mobility services.
The Group operates 117 production plants in 20 European countries and a further 10 countries in the Americas, Asia and Africa. 662,575 employees worldwide produce vehicles, and work in vehicle-related services or other fields of business. The Volkswagen Group sells its vehicles in 153 countries.
Volkswagen Group Ireland
Volkswagen Group Ireland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Volkswagen AG.
We are the importer and wholesaler of the 6 main Volkswagen brands in Ireland – Audi, CUPRA, SEAT, Skoda, Volkswagen Passenger Cars and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.
There are five hundred thousand of our vehicles on Irish roads today and we are still going strong with 23% of new cars sold and 20% of new vans sold
After years of steady evolution the Volkswagen Group and the rest of the global auto industry is facing a wave of disruptive influences which will result in more dramatic changes in the coming years than the last 80 years combined
Volkswagen Groups’ strategy “NEW AUTO – Mobility for Generations to Come”, establishes Volkswagen Group as a significant driver of this transformation and accelerate its realignment from vehicle manufacturer to a leading, global software-driven mobility provider. We are a company that is redefining mobility with the development of sustainable, connected, safe and tailored mobility solutions for future generations.
It takes courage to challenge the ordinary. We’re looking for exceptional Graduates who’ve got the confidence, ambition and ability to become future leaders of Volkswagen Group Ireland.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a recent graduate of Business or other relevant degree
- You have an interest in sales, marketing, entrepreneurship and/or innovation
- You are a team player and have great communication skills
- You have exceptional organisational and planning skills
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can work off your own initiative
- You are results-driven and interested in being part of a fast-paced work environment
What will you be doing?
- We are currently looking for graduates to work in our sales, marketing and aftersales areas of the business across 3 of our brands
- Our roles off an opportunity to work across areas of responsibility such as digital marketing, sales planning and analysis, logistics and stakeholder management at all levels of our business
- You will be given projects with business-critical impact from the outset, and we’ll encourage you to suggest your own initiatives – you might even find yourself presenting them to our Board of Management
We want to equip our graduates with the tools and development necessary to thrive from the beginning of their career.
Within the first 18-24 months of joining VGIE as a graduate, you will undertake a varied array of training and development activities and programs:
Formal Mentoring Program
You will be paired with a business leader (not your line manager) who will be on hand to offer professional guidance, advice and support.
D360 Development Program: ‘Today’s Talent, Tomorrow’s Success’
- D360 modules include:
- Online 360 Feedback
- Online Psychometric Testing
- Retail Simulation
- Influencing with Impact
- Developing Brand YOU
- Appointment salary €31,500.
- Access to employee car scheme
- Salary Progression plan
- Staff bonus scheme
- 24 days annual leave
- Blended/Hybrid Working Option (50% Remote/50% Onsite)
- Further education financial support (where applicable)
Map Your Future
Volkswagen Group are committed to developing our people in an environment where they can do their best work, receive regular feedback, be recognised and rewarded, and be offered personal and career progression. In an operating model that utilises their talents most effectively and efficiently for the business.
VGIE provides Graduates with opportunities for progression/ movement across the many brands and functions within the company. International opportunities may also be an option for graduates throughout their career.
WE LIVE DIVERSITY
We are multicolored. Different. Unique. Part of the greater whole. We are open to other ways of thinking, to new experiences and solutions. We approach one another with respect, as equals.
Volkswagen Group Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.