Volkswagen Group Ireland (VGIE) is wholly owned by Volkswagen AG, the largest automotive company in the world with many of the most iconic automotive brands. In Ireland, we are the national sales company of five brands – Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. Our combined share of the Irish automotive market is 25%.
We are currently recruiting a Digital Implementation Specialist to join the Group Aftersales team.
As a key member of Volkswagen Group Ireland Aftersales Team reporting to the Head of Digital Aftersales, the Digital Implementation Specialist is directly responsible for the successful planning, development and implementation of all Group Aftersales Digitalisation Programs.
The Digital Implementation Specialist will;
- Responsibility for rollout of digital programs and to digitalise the Service Core Process to enhance dealer’s staff experiences.
- Work with our retail network, brands & DMS providers to rollout integration programs which form the digital backbone of aftersales, these includes, warranty, labour, parts and price packaging systems.
- Equip & train dealer, importer & retailer staff with the appropriate digital active selling tools to deliver upsell and improved customer satisfaction
- Work with factory product teams to help implement new digital eco systems and help prepare dealers, importer & retailer staff for the changes.
- Manage, maintain and support all aspects of our internal group portal
- Manage lead strategy, workflows and performance for all customer and vehicle driven requests
- Continuously update all stakeholders on status of each project.
- Monitor program utilization at dealer level and report on same.
The successful candidate will have:
- In depth knowledge of the Aftersales business from a retail and dealer perspective
- Commercial knowledge of the automotive industry
- Knowledge of DMS systems Keyloop and Systems Design
- Ability to work closely with the dealer network, OEM’s and internal personnel to achieve deadlines, goals and deliver projects.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of the wider group team
- Knowledge of basic marketing strategies to gain maximum exposure of products and programmes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent IT skills