Our business strategy is explicit that Volkswagen Group Ireland will be an “excellent employer with energised empowered employees” because this has a proven correlation with sustainable business performance.
Volkswagen Group Ireland has been regularly recognized as one of Ireland’s Best Workplaces in recent years and we are extremely proud of this. However, we believe that the journey to becoming and remaining a truly great work place is never ending. Our people provide regular feedback to steer us on this journey - we never take the positives for granted and we never hide from feedback about what we need to do to make this a better place to work.
The seven Volkswagen Group Essentials are the foundation of the group's values and the basis of our common corporate culture and they guide our actions and behaviour every single day. The Group Essentials are a promise to our customers, shareholders, business partners and ourselves: They describe what the group stands for in all brands, companies and countries. What WE stand for;
- Responsibility: We take on responsibility for the environment and society.
- Honesty: We are honest and speak up when something is wrong.
- Bravery: We break new ground.
- Diversity: We live diversity.
- Pride: We are proud of the work we do.
- Solidarity: We not me.
- Reliability: We keep our word.